We have helped hundreds of people like you sell their homes over the past 20 years and we’re excited to share how we work! Our video presentation below gives a graphic introduction to the steps we take to sell your home in the shortest time, for the best price and with the least stress on your life. Give us a call, we would like to hear your plans and questions and help you move forward.
Thanks, Dave & Ryan
Strategic Home Selling
Putting a home up for sale in the real estate market can be a complex, high-stress, and time-consuming endeavor. The process involves knowing what improvements to make to get the best return, hiring and overseeing the vendors, staging the home to present the right image and style, correctly pricing the home to attract buyers, marketing the home, negotiating the offers, and going through closing.
To ease the seller’s burden, Axness & Kofman Real Estate has shifted much of the work relating to home improvement, marketing, negotiation, and escrow onto ourselves. We have a team of specialists (e.g., interior designer, listing coordinator, licensed contractor, handyman, painter, and marketing plan) dedicated exclusively to assisting homeowners through the home-selling process. This is one of the many Axness & Kofman complimentary services for sellers.
Our Complimentary Services For Sellers
Below are complimentary services that Axness & Kofman Real Estate offers to each of our listing clients.
- Pre-listing preparation
- Professional drawing of floor plan
- “Coming soon” marketing plan before going on market
- Interior design consultation & staging
- Our professional interior designer will visit your home, make suggestions regarding potential improvements, suggest furniture placement, and discuss details that can enhance the home’s value. Our interior designer will also select the best stager for your home if you choose.
- Access to our list of tried and true list of preferred vendors
- We work with quality, tried and true vendors to prepare your home
- Comprehensive Marketing Plan
- Professional, high-end photography
- Professional quality videos
- Full-color listing brochures
- Online Marketing on all popular home search sites
- All properties are highlighted with a custom website featuring a video tour, property information, photo gallery, and property disclosures.
- Broker Tour/Open Houses
- Our 60-Day Listing Approach
- We are so confident our marketing approach works, we ask our clients to sign a listing agreement that is a mere 60 days in duration, starting on the day that the property comes on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). We believe through aggressive marketing, appropriate pricing and diligent effort, we will be able to achieve the optimal result for you in this amount of time.
If for any reason the house does not sell in that time period, it should be up to the client to decide whether they want to continue working with us. You should not be held hostage by a listing agreement of 3 or 6 months. Axness & Kofman Real Estate has this confidence because of our home preparation, staging, and marketing approach.
- Professional photos
- Professional Virtual Tour and 3D Tour
- Open house on Saturday or Sunday (adjust per market, holidays, etc.)
- 200 postcards to nearest neighbors
- Send electronic flyer to 5000+ local agents
- Highlight local amenities nearby
- Market to agents across the US and Canada through our Realtor network
- Promote the location, ability to walk the neighborhood & Pioneer Park
- Promote the proximity to major employers, great schools, hospitals, and popular local areas
- Professional printed permaflyer
- Provide feedback from agents and buyers who see the home. Make adjustments to home, property, price and listing details based on feedback.
- Provide weekly listing update and online viewings graph
- Promote on realtor Facebook page
- Post on all major real estate search sites including every real estate brokerage as well as Zillow, Redfin, Yahoo Real Estate and Trulia
- Promote the home to my database of 400 current and past clients
- Promote the home on RMLS.com with regular listing updates to entice agents to show the home and buyers to view it
Dave Axness, Principal Broker Call/Text 503.314.9567, email@example.com
Ryan Kofman, Broker Call/Text 503.975.9390, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tony Giardina, Broker, Call/Text 503.740.3589, email@example.com
Barbara Castor, Broker Call/Text 503.887.1411, firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Estes, Broker, Call/Text 503.310.9095, email@example.com